Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Handmade Tag

Followers of this blog may have figured out that I love to make bags. I currently have one in progress.

I think it would be awesome to have a bit of bling to hang from the strap. Something like this.





There is a contest right now, over at Emmaline Bags, and you can win two of these gorgeous bag tags to tell the world your bag is hand made. Something to be proud of.

Drop over to Emmaline Bags and see if you can win the other set of tags (I want one set for me!)


2 comments:

  1. I am wanting to make another bag, this time for my son. He's 21 and a professional photographer, I'm thinking perhaps a messenger bag.

    Good luck in the contest, I'm going to pop over to Emmaline's now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Kate! That's a pretty tag. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete