Some how, I started out very well on my twenty minute challenge, but somehow, by the middle of the month, I had lost momentum. Maybe all the snow caused me to snuggle by the fire instead of going to my somewhat chilly sewing studio.
This morning, the sun was pouring in through the window, and I managed to get in to play, again.
I started a quilt a long time ago. It moved to the finished top pile and never went any further. I pulled it out last week, and tried to figure out what was still needed. I discovered that the problem was that the back was exactly the same size as the top, and needed to be made a bit bigger. I had already added one piece to the back, so today, I added another.
I also took the time to cut and piece the binding. This is the binding fabric.
My next Bag of the Month Pattern came today.