So, instead, I made this top.
I did it following the technique for the Jelly Roll Race quilt, but used strips 4.5" by 22". It needs a border. I don't think I have anything that will work in my stash, so I might have to go shopping.
Saturday morning, I started on my major project for the weekend. I made a Roxy clutch. I had the frame for awhile, and decided the time was now. I found the perfect piece of cork fabric, for the outside, while shopping for something else, of course.
Bright, cheerful, and very much my style.
I still need to attach the frame, but I got most of the work done.
I had the batik in my stash, and it looked like the perfect lining for the cork.
After my terrible tablet accident, my tablet, with it's heavy duty cover, no longer fit into the case. I couldn't bear to waste that lovely fabric, so I had to do some alterations.
I removed the binding, added a pocket for the tablet, and replaced the binding with a longer one. After repositioning the velcro, I have a new cozy for my tablet.
Finally, I made another Bendy bag.
It didn't come home with me, because its new owner became clear, while at retreat. I gave it to a friend who needed something to keep her cords and chargers in. The fabric is left over from my brief Oriental period.
Just before I left, I finished a pair of socks that I think had been on the needles for nearly a year. I know I took them to Victoria with me, last June.
Not sure if anyone needs wool socks now, but I sent them to their intended owner.
Spring seems to finally arrived. I found these little micro daffodils in my yard. I added the tennis ball to give you an idea of scale. They are just so tiny and so cheery.