I am suppose to be making masks for back to school, and I have a bunch of cutting finished. However, I got distracted by a family elder getting a new phone. A new phone would, of course, require a case. I measured the phone, pulled out some fabric and looked at my numbers. The numbers were very close to the size of the hand sanitizer pouches that I make. I had one sitting here, so I tried it, and it was a close fit but a bit pinched at the top.
See the problem? The top right corner is leaning toward the inside. So I pulled out my stitch ripper. and opened up the turning opening.
Then I turned it inside out and trimmed the seam allowances at the join between the lining and the outside. Turned it back, and presto!
All nice and square now, after a 15 minute repair. Of course, I'm still behind on the masks but I have time to cut some today.
My garden at the front is looking good with all the rain we have had.
We have a serious pink theme this year! Sadly, the pots closer to the house have had invaders.
For some reason, the squirrels seem to be digging in the pots. The begonias are not happy. However, someone is happy to see squirrels.
Emme discovered that her yard has squirrels and she is thrilled. The kittens are settling in and decided this is their home.
Linking up with Sandra for her DrEAMi party. Check out who else got distracted this month.