The sourdough experiments continue.
Pizza was less than successful. The crust was way too thin.
Raisin buns were much better. I made a half batch, so we didn't have to eat them all week.
I decided that I needed to finish this pair of socks.
I have the first sock finished and the second one is just at the heel, so they should be done in a few more days. More Turtlepurl Yarn.
And as a hopeful sign, the hepatica in the front garden is in flower.
I need a new sewing project, I think.
This week, I had to say good bye to Dolly Dog. She has been my companion and sewing room supervisor for 16 years.
This was from an adventure we took to the East Coast.