I have started another Mystery Knit Along (MKAL), because I seem to be a glutton for punishment.
Unlike the last 2, I managed to get the first clue finished without having to rip the whole thing out and start over. Perhaps it helped that I did a smaller sample of the tricky bits first!
the first clue is finished, 2 days early, and it doesn't look very exciting.
I found a lovely blue for my main colour, that I like a lot better than the black I was auditioning last week.
Meanwhile, since the sun was shining, for a change (it didn't last, raining again), I thought I should take some pictures to enjoy next winter. The wet weather has done good thing for my flowers.