Sunday, June 7, 2020

Mask Making and Other Entertainment

As I have said before, I don't enjoy mask making. So I have been trying to balance the mask making with some other more entertaining activities. I finished five masks this week from the "Valami" pattern,

Bear isn't sure he enjoys masks, either.


He says he can't see.  He would like to go back to modelling baby sweaters, please.

No elastics on these masks, Just ties, that don't get in the way of glasses or hearing aids.


This also allows an easier removal, without touching the mask.

As a change from the masks, I have been doing some paper piecing. The first section is finished. Now that I have it figured out, I hope the rest will go faster.


I have been doing this on my vintage Singer machine. I like how it is coming.

I have also started an embroidery and EPP project, hopefully I'll have some of it to show, next time.

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous rainbow! I'm with Bear on the masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kate,

    A rainbow at long last, bear is absolutely right, we all want to go home and have normal in our lives. Is there a key at the end of the rainbow to unlock the lockdowns across the world.

    ReplyDelete