Thursday, November 24, 2022

Twice in One Week!

 Since I have another finish and I want to drop it off, I thought I would post the pictures.


Another toddler hat, this one with Big Bird, has been created. It will be donated to a winter clothing drive for babies and pre-schoolers in our community. Little people shouldn't be cold. The hat is a kit from Lion Brand, called One Hat Wonder.

Of course, Mudd thinks all pictures should have him in them. So he photobombed the hat.


Emme  was sitting watching the birds until she heard that a trip to the pet food store was planned.


She just wants everyone to know that last time, Somebody forgot to get her favourite food, trout bisque. She says she reallllly needs her favourite, so DO NOT FORGET!

The hibiscus tree has moved into the dining room, now that winter has arrived. It was so happy to be out of the cold that it rewarded us with two flowers.


Now, if Mudd would quit climbing in it.




4 comments:

  1. Mudd is just getting in some practice for when the real Christmas tree is decorated. Little hats , so welcome, and I guess for busy Mums hand knitting isn't on their list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your hibiscus is very tempting, to a cat. Every hat pic needs to be photobombed, Mudd! Keep your hopes up for your favourite treat, Emme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I think your Big Bird hat is cute, I love seeing what Mudd and Emme are up to. Trout bisque? Those kitties are spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That toque is adorable! I, too, have been rewarded with blooms, these from a Gerber daisy I've brought in with the mandevilla vine. Both shared a pot this summer.

    ReplyDelete