This has been a week of finishes. I started this quilt in a class about 10 years ago. Put it away while I figured out what I needed to do to love it. Pulled it out this past spring, fixed the top to my liking, and then Leanna fell in love with it. Since Leanna needed a quilt, it is going to her, now that it is finished.
Of course, I have a very hard time finding a place to take a picture of a large quilt, that isn't covered in pet hair, but I tried.
It is a little lumpy but it stayed clean. It is 78" x 78", according to the lady who did the quilting.
It has lots of red roses. The border is tone on tone roses.
Krista did an awesome job on the quilting.
The back is red flannel so I asked her to use beige in the bobbin, too, to give the back some interest.
The corners are flat and square.
It is even labelled! Most of my quilts aren't. I expect she will enjoy it when the weather gets cooler.
And, because summer isn't quite over yet, another pair of shorts for my little guy.