I've been having one of those weeks, when nothing really gets finished, but some progress is made.
First, the jungle in the dining room continues.
They are even twins. It is my usual vanilla sock with self striping yarn. The leftovers will become baby socks.
A year ago, I bought some "comic book boards" to use as mini bolts for my fabric. I started wrapping my fabric around the boards and it really makes things tidy and easy to find.
There are about 40 pieces of large print and novelty fabrics in this box. The best part is that two rows exactly fit on my IKEA Drona boxes. I have now started on my cool colours. I also ordered another package of boards, since I seem to be running out.
I have some more masks to make, and a binding to sew onto a quilt. I think I need to add a fun project to that list.