Thursday, April 15, 2021

A New Goal

 I have been cleaning, sorting and tidying my sewing stuff, and decided that I need to make some of the bag patterns, and supplies (zippers, I'm looking at you!) that I have collected. So, I have decided to set a goal of one bag project per month. I am going to try planning ahead, so I can make sure I have the supplies that I need. 

Last year, I was suppose to go to quilt retreat, in April. I had the supplies to make a wallet, so I am going to start there. This morning, I checked in my sewing room, and decided I had enough to make two wallets.


Wallet #1 (ignore the polka dots, they are next.) Very busy, but cut into small pieces, I expect it will be fine.


Wallet #2, with a bit of bright pink metallic sparkle. 

The outer fabric is cork. The interior will be quilting cotton. The clasp for #1 is gunmetal and for #2 id rainbow iridescence. 


I even have enough Decovil to make two wallets. I don't think it will take much longer to make two than it would to make one.

I have plans for the next two months. this afternoon, I will check my supplies, order what I need, and cut out the wallets. 

I'm not sure what I will do with all these bags and wallets. If you see something you like, we can talk!

1 comment:

  1. Busy bee, love the bright blue one. Fantastic goal to make a bag a month. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete