Monday, November 15, 2021

A Quick Finish

 I started a hat last Sunday and finished it Friday. 


I am donating it to a fundraiser at the church. It was the wrong size for Bear, so it is modelled by a mixing bowl.


I figure it will fit a 3 year old, although my kids and grand have large heads so it might fit a bigger child.

There will be more of these hats.



When I found them, I bought one of each!


The pouches are currently part of a sale on Facebook for the Lyndhurst Feral Cat Rescue. Pop over and check what they have.

https://www.facebook.com/MerryChristmasKarl

They have lots of pretty things and new stuff is added daily. All the proceeds help pay the cost of vet care and food for the cats.

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest hat I have ever seen......a small child will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kate, for linking to the LFCP Christmas Market. One of your pouches has already sold! We really appreciate your support. (Also, that's one cute hat!)

    ReplyDelete