Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

I got a sweet treat today, from an unexpected source. The mailman (postal person) brought me a parcel today with goodies.

I received several boxes of "Fruitfull" for Christmas, because my family knows they are a favourite.  Sadly, one of the boxes was stale. The good people at Ganong sent me two boxes to replace the stale box. I love to see such fine customer service.
For those who don't know, Ganong is a Canadian company, based in New Brunswick. They make an Eastern delicacy called "Chicken Bones", that I am convinced you have to come from the East Coast to appreciate.

Meanwhile, I cast on a new shawl today.
The shawl is called "Me and You" and is a Knit Along on Ravelry. The pattern suggests that you choose 2 colours to represent you and your significant other. I think the red and the grey look very nice together. 

Of course, I now have that song stuck in my head... Me and you, and you and me...



No comments:

Post a Comment