Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Suddenly Spring

Two weeks ago, it was still snowing, and suddenly, this weekend, spring arrived in my garden.

Daffodils are blooming in the side yard.

Here is the Scilla blooming in a sunny spot.
Here are some in the shade.

I know they are the same plant, because I took some from the shady front lawn and moved them to the sunny side lawn, but they look totally different in the different spots.

The Spirea is showing signs of life.
And Crocus in the backyard.
If I were that kind of quilter, I am sure there is a quilt in here.







1 comment:

  1. You have lovely spring flowers, I saw another Scilla on the Ugly Hedgehog Forum last week, ours are in true dormancy now. A quilt, yes colours that go together so well, flowers for applique, and shades in nature that blend into a design to stitch, , all there in a blink of your eye. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete