I am trying to post once a week, in order to see some progress. So, here is a summary of the past week.
The baby set got finished and delivered. Bear wanted to model it before it left. I didn't get a closeup of the buttons, but they are tiny hearts.
Bear is playing hide and seek, and is "It" so is counting to 100. I took the opportunity to take a picture of the back of the sweater.
The sweater is Another 5-Hour Baby Sweater. I made a couple of modifications and knit the sleeves in the round.
Since I had yarn left over, and the DPN's were already out, I made a seriously modified version of a ruffle baby hat. The original pattern was done on 2 needles and always needed some elastic thread to keep it on. I checked my gauge, and it was dead on, so the problem is the pattern. I started again, my own way, and came up with a result I liked better. I will have to wait for a report on whether it fits.
I was asked for a copy of the pattern. I may write it up and post it here, but I will need to knit another one or two, maybe in bigger sizes. I need to make sure my sizing works.
The yarn is King Cole Cherish DK, a gift from a friend, a couple of years ago, so I don't know if it is still available.
I made a sock, back in October, and needed some TV knitting. So I decided it was time to make the mate.
The Pattern is Crazy. The yarn is a cotton/wool blend with a bit of elastic for stretch. You will notice I am intentionally making fraternal twins.
We got a new foster, this week. She is a bit shy, so our pictures aren't great, yet.
That is the back of my dryer. Yesterday, we pulled out the dryer, cleaned back there, and worked on a way to keep her out of there while still allowing her to hide. The current arrangement is working better, and I will try to get better pictures. She was named Mystique, but I am calling her Mysti.
Though you can't really tell, she is a brown tabby.