Saturday, March 4, 2023

Project Quilting 14.5

 This week's challenge was "Sew Not A Square". Okay, I can do that. I grabbed my ruler, and some border stripe fabric and made this.



I made a couple of spring coasters. They both have flaws, but they will serve the purpose.

I keep a glass of water on my night table and somebody (some feline) managed to destroy the coaster I was using. I was reduced to using this.


Not exactly my style. It also might have some tea stains on it. The cloth ones are an upgrade.

This is the back.


I'm sure it is only a matter of time before some accident befalls them, but for now, they are pretty and have a spring feeling.


6 comments:

  1. Very cheerful and spring-y.....spring-like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coasters but...I have to ask: were there inset seams?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric coasters can be washed. They look much more beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new coasters! Sorry to hear that someone shredded your last one... Here's hoping this one isn't deemed quite SEW tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coasters... and yes, they are always good to use :-)
    By the way, I drank a Guinnes last night for women's day :-))))
    greeting to you

    ReplyDelete