Tuesday, April 2, 2024

March Socks

 The March socks for my self imposed Sock of the Month Club, were finished with a couple of days to spare.


They feel like spring, to me. The yarn is again from Turtlepurl in New Brunswick. This month the colourway is called Joy. They were such fun to knit on the dull days of March.

Since I had a couple of days left, before starting the April Socks, I started a pair of baby socks.


I have exactly 20 grams left of this yarn, and the baby socks take about 20 gms. so this will be close.

I finished the first sock on Sunday.


My scale says I have 11 gms left. This will be yarn chicken, I think.


5 comments:

  1. The rainbow socks is making me smile, especially when spring decides to turn back into winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect colour-way for spring socks -- and with the perfect name, too. They made me smile. Good luck with that 2nd baby sock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely cheery socks. Good luck with that second baby sock. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of the striped socks are great... off to spring :-)))
    They put you in a good mood just looking at them...
    good luck with the second baby sock, you will knit the yarn down to the last cm. Wonderful.
    Happy greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete