Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Weekend Summary

Now that the giant blanket is finished, I finished off a couple of other knitting projects this weekend.

The first was a hat, I started back in January and was my waiting room project for most of the winter.





This is the third one of these I made this winter. This one is in Cascade 220 Superwash. It is a nice wool to work with, lovely and soft.

I finished the second sock of the baby socks.

Now there is a pair.


And I made a hat to match.
I made a similar hat last summer, but the pattern is no longer available, so I made this one up on the fly. I will turn my project notes into a blog post, in case somebody else would like to try it, of I need to make another.  :)

Update: I finished the pattern. Twisted Cuff Baby Hat


6 comments:

  1. Lovely finish to the hat, and a matching set, great knitting. Hope all is well and your days are getting warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rope finish on the green hat ... I like to have waiting room projects to .... sure helps the time go fly a little faster there.
    institchesandseams@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the hat! It really shows off the twisted detail. I really like the set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! Love the cuff on the baby hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute set! I love making baby socks, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those baby socks, they are so cute and they look like they will stay on the foot.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete